Engine Test Bench
The characteristics of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), such as filtration efficiency,
pressure loss, and robustness, are the main target of our engine test bench.
The results will be returned to you with technical advice written by our staff
with Ph.D. qualification in diesel aftertreatment system.
The tests are done with our Nissan QD32 engine. Its specs are:
Type: Inline 4 cylinders
Aspiration: Natural Aspiration
Remark: It used to be mounted on a Nissan Caravan minivan.
If you need exhaust gas evaluation, the following equipments are available:
- Engine Exhaust Particle Sizer (EEPS) manufactured by TSI Inc.
- MPM4 Laser Smoke Meter by MAHA GmbH
- Filter Paper Type Smoke Meter by Tsukasa Sokken Co., Ltd.
Other tests are also available:
- Fuel Tests (Emulsion or Biodiesel)
- Robustness of Exhaust Pipe
If you need still other test conditions,
Tokyo Plant Corporation is in collaboration with us.